Client Success Results
Below you will find screenshots of some of our actual clients' search results. We appreciate the business from the below companies and thank them for allowing us to share their success with you.
Here are some important facts and points to consider:
- 65.6% of all searches begin on Google.
- 16.1% of all searches begin on Yahoo.
- 13.1% of all searches begin on Bing.
- The 3 major search engines above capture over 93% of the search engine market.
- We help your business get listed on all 3 search engines for a price cheaper than most print media.
- Print media like newspapers and Yellow Page directories are costly and reach a smaller market than search engines. When is the last time you looked up a business in a paper directory?
- Don't be fooled by the "free" websites that many paper directories are offering. The majority of the time you can only find one of these "free" websites by looking on the actual directory website. What do you use more, Google or YP.com? Right.
Foundation Pest Control
Foundation Pest Control is owned and operated by Jody Robinson. They are located in Arlington, TN. Foundation Pest Control was not on any of the search results for any of the three major search engines when they signed up with us in January of 2011. Below you can see the results.
# of searches for "pest control arlington tn" per month on Google
Google search results for "pest control arlington tn"
Mom and Pop's Pizza
Mom and Pop's Pizza is a family owned pizzeria in Medina, TN. Mom and Pop's were literally not listed anywhere on any of the search engines before they signed up for our services in December of 2010. Steve, the owner has stated his business is up over 20% since using our services.